To determine if you are a full hourglass body shape, look at yourself in the mirror in your underwear. Stand with your legs together and your arms a bit away from your sides. Examine the area from under your arms, past your bust and rib-cage, over your waist and hips to the fullest part of your thighs. Then compare yourself to the image and review the questions and characteristics below. We suggest you look at all the body shapes to find your closest match.
Body shape style advice
- Feel most comfortable in more fitted styles?
- Find that a straight skirt rises up?
- Find that waistbands are often too large?
- Wear a slightly larger size on top to accommodate your bust?
Your build is characterised by:
- Bigger thighs
- A rounded bottom and hips
- A small waist
- A full bust