To determine if you are an lean column body shape, look at yourself in the mirror in your underwear. Stand with your legs together and your arms a bit away from your sides. Examine the area from under your arms, past your bust and rib-cage, over your waist and hips to the fullest part of your thighs. Then compare yourself to the image and review the questions and characteristics below. We suggest you look at all the body shapes to find your closest match.
Body shape style advice
- Wear the same size on your top and bottom halves?
- Have a minimal bust?
- Have little waist definition?
- Have a flat hips and bottom?
Your build is characterised by:
- Narrow shoulders
- Flat chest or small bust
- Small and non-defined waist
- Narrow hips and flat bottom